My name is David and I am a fully qualified Chimney Sweep and Handyman. I am a certified member of NACS (National Association of Chimney Sweeps), and I am fully insured. I offer a friendly, clean and professional service in which I put your safety above everything else.
Services offered include;
* Private and Commercial Properties
* Open Fire, Log Burners and Multifuel Burners
* Insurance Recognised Certificates Issued
* Fully Insured
* Smoke evacuation test
* Bird Nest Removal (cowls supplied and fitted)
* DBS Checked
* Carbon Monoxide advise - be carbon monoxide safe - a clean chimney is a safe chimney
* I also offer a handyman service in the quieter summer months, but please email or call for an honest quote anytime of the year
* I cover West Lancs, including Ormskirk, Burscough, Up Holland, Holmeswood, Skelmersdale, Westhead, Aughton, Halsall, Haskayne, Scarisbrick, Parbold, Rainford, Newburgh, Lathom, Tarleton, Hesketh Bank, Rufford, Appley Bridge, Bickerstaff and Downholland, and all surrounding areas
About West Lancs Chimney Sweep
Simply put -YOUR SAFETY.
We aim to provide the safest ,cleanest and most professional service around.
A clean chimney is a safe chimney, and with this in mind, it is highly recommended that you have your chimney swept at least once a year.
Every fireplace and appliance that is regularly used needs to be swept to ensure that any soot deposits are safely removed from your flue. Over time, soot builds up in a chimney and can cause blockages leading to chimney fires - one spark can be enough. Here at West Lancs Chimney Sweep we are serious about soot.
Located in Ormskirk in West Lancashire, covering all surrounding areas including Burscough, Scarisbrick, Lathom, Hallsall, Haskayne, Rufford, Southport, Parbold and further afield.
10% discount offered on summer sweeps throughout August. Beat the winter rush